Tour of Duty 6: Bombers
Mission 3: "Endgame"
- NTF Alexandria has already made it through the portal
- GTM-4a Tornado released
- GTM-11 Infyrno released
- 2x Subach HL-7 guns
- 20x Hornets
- 16x32 Tornado
- Defend the Knossos Device
- Destroy NTF Loyola
- Destroy Virgo, Sagittarius wings
- Destroy Leo Wing
- Destroy Gemini, Cancer wings
- Destroy NTF Danton
- Destroy NTF Iceni (Primary Failed 1/1; reassigned)
- Destruction of NTF a success (Primary 1/1)
The mission starts out ill worded - you need to protect the portal from ships traveling into it. The portal itself is relatively invincible.
Once you figure that out, its another case of battling cruisers. Focus on individual cruisers before fighting the fighters. Simple!
Eventually, the NTF Iceni will arrive...but the Colossus will suffer a critical failure of all beam weapons. The 30 seconds needed to restore power to all systems gives the Iceni time to jump through the Knossos. All NTF fighters join the jump, so the mission ends here.
Aftermath: Transferred to Vasudan Squadron
Briefing: Admiral Khafre, GVD Psamtik
- Captured NTF Officers face war crimes tribunal
- GTVA orders mission to eliminate Shivan presence in nebula, and find Admiral Bosch
- GTW-66 (hull gun) released
- GTW-83 Lamprey (leech gun) released
- Mehku HL-7 (increased fire rate) released
Tour of Duty Six:
Mission 1 |
Mission 2 |
Table of Contents - Tour of Duty: